Anonymous said: Pick the best hairstyle for every member of exo and rank it with no. 1 being the hairstyle you like the most. Pictures are a must hehe!
OK—after 22 days (SOB!) I have finally finished my intensive research and ranking of EXO hairstyles. I hope this doesn’t disappoint!
1. Kyungsoo’s black MAMA swirl. I especially like how his dark hair contrasts with his fair skin. Also, shaved Soo sides are URGH YES EVERY DAMN TIME.
2. Sehun’s late 2013 awards hair, shaved sides with dark roots. I like this because it had contrast due to the roots and it was a pretty classic style, but it also had some funky silvery pink color that made it seem very “sehun.”
3. Suho’s platinum blond no roots sideswept look. With one hairstyle Suho went from mommy to daddy.
4. Xiumin’s recent anime hair. This photo is so 2014 slay-everybody-and-everything Xiumin.
5. Kai’s suburban-mom-I’d-like-to-scissor blond hair with lifted roots. Seriously, dark haired Jongin is a total sex god, but blond Jongin looks all innocent and wide-eyed. SO PRETTY I WANT.
6. Chen’s Wolf hair. Honestly, he was the rare member of EXO who seemed pretty dignified during the era of puff sleeves, Kairows, and super fierce clawing. This hairstyle helped.
7. Baekhyun’s gorgeous blond twink style (paired with the neck gems, obviously). urgh I just want to pull on it.
8. Chanyeol’s adorable elf ponytail. This style just seems so Chanyeol to me—it’s a reminder of a more innocent, happier era.
9. Tao’s blond SWAT team leader style. Interestingly, this hairstyle seems to best reflect his sweet, soft personality.
10. Luhan’s fairly rare handsome style. Gotta say, for something ridiculously hot, SM has saddled Luhan with some truly terrible hair over the years. Here’s a rare A+ but fairly standard style.
11. Kris’s ponytail. There are many versions of the Kristail, but I like the messy-with-roots-while-holding-his-new-son look.
12. Lay’s handsome with bangs. Lay hasn’t had many wild hair shifts with the exception of the ill-conceived Wolf Julius Caesar. This style isn’t particularly shocking, but it’s always really gorgeous on Lay.
Anonymous said: what do tao, sehun, kai, and lay look for in a girl?
thanks for being my first scenario request! i think all of them would love the girl as long as she is a loving and sincere person but i’ll be more specific for each member.
Tao strikes me as the type to fall for a girl easily. Out of all the members, he seems like the one that looks at their appearance most since he has stated that he likes pretty girls with nice bodies but it’s not like that’s the only thing he looks for in a girl. He would like a girl that is patient and understanding
so she could deal with his occasionally bratty personality.It would be great if the girl was athletic and outgoing as well so Tao could exercise with her and I could imagine him dragging her out on a bunch of dates like to the beach or to the amusement park.
Kai and Sehun look like they would want to date an older girl but if they love her then age doesn’t matter. Kai would like a girl that is more on the cute and shy side. Hopefully, she’s also into animals considering he does have pet dogs. He would like her to be easy to get along with so he could tease her all the time and joke around with her. Sehun on the other hand would want a girl that is more mature and level headed because although he is the maknae he also has a serious side and a girl that is too outgoing or talks too much may get on his nerves. Unlike Tao, both of them wouldn’t mind a girl that is less outgoing because I think they would enjoy days where they could just stay home with their girlfriend all day long and watch a movie or just cuddle in bed.
Lay’s ideal type would be similar to Kai’s. A girl that is cute, shy, loyal, caring and affectionate is what he would appreciate most because we all know that Lay is an angel. He appears to be the one who cares about appearance the least. As long as she has a good heart then he would love her for all she is. He would like to tease her from time to time and shower her in love and affection by occasionally taking her out on dates and texting her when he’s free from practice or away for concerts and other activities.